Hallway Lighting for 8' Ceilings

I need 2 ceiling fixtures for my entryway and hallway to replace the cheapo contractor ones that look awfully mammy to me.  Naturally I head to LampsPlus.com and Schoolhouseelectric.com to start the search, but there are lots of stores that have options.  Amazon also had some inexpensive choices and Etsy is great for vintage and more eclectic lamps.  In the end I think I'll mix and match fixtures and shades to get the exact look I want.





Murray Feiss 12.6" Light $156
School House Electric Marion $200

















School House Electric Franklin  $72.50















School House Electric Alabax wide $144
















School House Electric Lyon $127

















School House Electric Otis 6.25" wide $112.50















Schoolhouse Electric Thunderbird $126.50















Etsy "stoveoperator's shop" vintage schoolhouse fixture
$35















Coveylee Lighting, Etsy $47

















Lampgoods, Etsy Rosemont $189














CSN Stores Hudson Valley Lighting $119















Amazon World Imports Light $$47.12





















Barn Light Electric Spokane $254















Nauset Lantern Shop Onion $319 for 13" Copper.  (This is a find I first saw on Remodelista.com--a GREAT source for home ideas).