Bookcases

I am looking for a bookcase for my 105" living room wall.  Definitely considering built-ins but I love the look of rustic wood and metal and can't seem to commit to the look or price of built-ins.  Here are a few I've found that might work really well.

This Wisteria bookcase is made from Recycled Pine 73"w x 17.75"d x 79.75"h  $1799




This Restoration 1950's Dutch Shipyard Shelving is on every decorator's mind I've noticed.  I love it so much I walk into the store just to admire it, but its just not wide enough.  63"W x 18"D x 96"H  $3295

 The Restoration Hardware French Casement bookcase fits well and is gorgeous but I realized when I went to the store that the doors may swing out too wide and I'd like to put a chair in front of it. 87"W x 20"D x 91"H  $3295


The Hudson Goods Bookcase is about half the price but lacks drawers and height.  71w x 16d x 79h  $1695



And above are some built-in examples from NYCremodeler.com that may sway me to go that route.